The BeOSJournal. Forum Index The BeOSJournal.
Discussing the news of the BeOS Community.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dano

View previous topic :: View next topic  
casimir
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:42 am   Post subject: dano.. Reply with quote   Next

I have never used dano. Is it better then beos max? we could probably keep a dano thread going if you wanted to keep everything to this forum.

So about dano. is it worth giving it a try?>
donan71
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:08 am   Post subject: dano Reply with quote  Previous Next

Tried three times and the third time worked for be it is faster and i just like the changes in the windows and overall feel. There are changes try it out on a extra partition so you wont loose you BeOS partition.
donan71
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:59 pm   Post subject: dano forum Reply with quote  Previous 

This dano forum website has been taken down. Too much opposition against using dano so down it came. Not to hard to do i'd rather take the site down than make others in the BeOS community upset especially Bernd. It is a leaked version anyway my thought was that there were alot of people using it so help the BeOS community. Oh well no real harm done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The BeOSJournal. Forum Index -> Canadian BUG All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum