The BeOSJournal. Forum Index The BeOSJournal.
Discussing the news of the BeOS Community.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yellow Tab at Cebit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BKJ
NewBe
NewBe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:54 pm   Post subject: Yellow Tab at Cebit Reply with quote   Next

I read Chris Simmons article with great interest. It is nice to know that YellowTab have a viable product - from the silence on their own web page they are going a great job in giving the impression that nothing is going on! Two comments: Yollo - who are they? - the link directs me to a credit card promotin site. Secondly, the BIG question that everyone wants to know but no one wants to answer (other than a vague "soon" that could be two days, two weeks, two months, or even two years hence) WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE? Chris, you did ask didn't you?
cedneve
NewBe
NewBe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:47 am   Post subject: 4 to 6 weeks => May 2003 Reply with quote  Previous 

As read on OSNews:
"Furthermore the demo they showed me looked very far along and stable and they told me they would be releasing within probably four to six weeks."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The BeOSJournal. Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum