The BeOSJournal. Forum Index The BeOSJournal.
Discussing the news of the BeOS Community.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nvidia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
casimir
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:05 am   Post subject: nvidia Reply with quote   Next

Am I pretty much screwed for support with my geforce 3 ti 200? Zeta doesnt seem to have support for it, obos doesnt. And the unified drivers are not the best..... good jpb the the maker of them though, better then anything else.

Other then that does anyone know if anyone plans to implement nvidia drivers?
h_ank
Junior Scribe
Junior Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote  Previous Next

yellowTab has repeatedly stated that they don't update that list as often as anyone would like. I haven't heard anything about that specific card, but I do know that if it isn't supported with R1 and there's something they can do about it they'll work on getting a driver soon afterward.
They're also trying to keep a few rabbits in the hat to surprise us all with at it's official release, so maybe it's working and they just haven't mentioned it yet...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote  Previous 

What's wrong with the unified driver? I have no complaint with my GeForce2 GTS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The BeOSJournal. Forum Index -> BeOS Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum