The BeOSJournal. Forum Index The BeOSJournal.
Discussing the news of the BeOS Community.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sigh.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
casimir
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:56 am   Post subject: sigh..... Reply with quote   Next

stupid @#$!#$@#$@$!@$@%$^%*%(%&*)&)^@# network cards. won't work. I am stuck to windows for my internet needs!!.

I was going to finish up the site and maybe release it during spring break.. but NNNNNNNOOOOO stupid #@!$

sorry =)

Anyway on another note. 90% of the people on these forums countries are going to war. EXCEPT OURS!!!!! muhahahahahahhaah.

go canada!

donan does bone have better ethernet drivers??
donan71
Junior Scribe
Junior Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:08 pm   Post subject: bone drivers Reply with quote  Previous 

I didn't have any problem but my network card worked in BeOS i use a D-LINK RTL 8139 card. It works in BeOS and Dano. I think the drivers are improved but i am not sure. You can try posting in the BeOS problems area and see if you get any bites for help. I do have Dano on cd and a zip file if needed or wanted. Do you have high speed if so you can get is off Beshare or let me know i will logon and let you know and you can download. BTW Beshare is avail to windows users as well i think it is called OZONE. Hope this helped.

P.S I think we have more people intested in the BUG, and i may have a subdomain hosting for the site from the owners of http://www.neo-programmers.com i will keep you posted. Check these guys out cool site lots of information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The BeOSJournal. Forum Index -> Canadian BUG All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum