The BeOSJournal. Forum Index The BeOSJournal.
Discussing the news of the BeOS Community.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

good news

View previous topic :: View next topic  
donan71
Junior Scribe
Junior Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:54 pm   Post subject: good news Reply with quote   Next

Thanks to Robin @ http://www.neo-programmers.com for all the great help and the great subdomain on their site. The Canadian BUG has a new home, will post the url when the site gets finished. Casimir is working on the site and i am working on other parts as well. Check their site out it has alot of information. Thanks to Deej as well for getting me a great subdomain.

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
donan71
Junior Scribe
Junior Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:33 am   Post subject: first draft of Canadian BUG Reply with quote  Previous Next

Here is a first draft of the site just a suggestion http://beoseh.neo-programmers.com. Any comments. All comments welcome as Casimir is working on another version. icon_smile.gif
casimir
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:15 am   Post subject: sweet Reply with quote  Previous Next

I will take a screen shot of what I have so far, and post it. What you have is great. Did you manually put up the news? Or is there an auto updater?

What I have as of now is more image intensive. And now that I think about it, it might be better to go more with straight html for this, as Net+ isn't the greatest browser and lot's of Beos people use it (me). Sometimes I will switch to bezilla, but I like to support Beos' native browser. I will tone down what I have a bit and then get a screeny up.

Good work Donan. !!
casimir
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:19 am   Post subject: forum Reply with quote  Previous Next

Hmm. Maybe we should keep this forum as our forum... We have a pretty good post base here, and if we move again everyone will have to sign up again.. =\

How about we link the "BeOS Eh Discussion Forum" link to here? If the good people here at Beos Journal don't mind.

It would just save some people the hassle??
donan71
Junior Scribe
Junior Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:20 am   Post subject: it is done Reply with quote  Previous Next

I agree it was just a thought. The link now point to this forum.
casimir
Pencil Pusher
Pencil Pusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:32 am   Post subject: NO FAIR Reply with quote  Previous Next

Ah man. You have 2 pencils!!!! I want 2 pencils =)

Ok. tying up a few loose ends.
donan71
Junior Scribe
Junior Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:37 pm   Post subject: setup of website Reply with quote  Previous 

The exchange of information is how to get the pencils. Look forward to seeing your site i can post it on my subdomain with neo-programmers. It is an ad free site with all the extras needed. Robin was very nice is to give me a subdomain. Look forward to setting up our site. icon_biggrin.gif

This site i have setup is just something for now on the website i can replace or change as easy as anything. I need feedback for myself or Casimir so we can get a site that everyone will like and hopefully get our link on TBJ to generate interest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The BeOSJournal. Forum Index -> Canadian BUG All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum